*** THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE STORE
– 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
– 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
– Gather all information about your bike’s parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
– The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
– Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
– You don’t remember what you should wear when it’s 8°C (46°F)? Don’t worry, check our suggestions list.
– Bike Glossary.
– Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
– Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
– Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
– The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
– Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
– Most of the repairs don’t require any special tools.
– Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
– The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com