Tags:Calibre Companion 184.108.40.206 Android , Calibre Companion 220.127.116.11 APk , Calibre Companion 18.104.22.168 Download Free , Calibre Companion 22.214.171.124 Google play store , Calibre Companion 126.96.36.199 latest Version, Calibre Companion 188.8.131.52
- Calibre Companion 184.108.40.206
- Calibre Companion 220.127.116.11 Download
- Calibre Companion 18.104.22.168 Apk Direct
** Now with cloud support! **
A free demo version is now available. See the end of this description for details.
Calibre Companion (CC), recommended by calibre developers, is three applications in one:
– a superb device-based calibre library organizer
– a high-performance WiFi-based calibre device emulator
– a calibre content server and cloud provider (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Amazon Cloud Drive) client
1) CC is a device-based calibre library organizer. Once you put books on your device using one of the connection methods described below you can:
– view a book’s metadata (author, tags, series, rating, dates, etc.).
– sort and group books by their metadata.
– see book lists by cover or by list.
– mark books read and sync this information with calibre.
– launch your book reader application to read a book (works with most reader applications except for Amazon Kindle for Android on non-Fire devices).
2) CC can connect to calibre over WiFi and be detected by calibre as a device. Once connected, you use calibre to move books to and from your device. Calibre automatically updates all the book metadata stored by CC to match the latest in your library.
3) CC can connect to calibre’s content server or to your cloud provider to browse your library and download books to your device. Cloud providers currently supported: Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and calibre libraries on the device or on an SD card.