Tags:DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923 Android , DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923 APk , DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923 Download Free , DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923 Google play store , DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923 latest Version, DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923
- DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923
- DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923 Download
- DioDict English Learners Dict 4.3.07.13923 Apk Direct
=====Contains Rich Content =====
This app includes content from the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, 8th edition, 2010.
Imagine having the top selling English learner’s dictionary in your pocket!
Dictionary features include:
• 184,500 words, phrases and meanings from British and American English. British/American-only words are specially marked.
• Thousands of examples of real English showing learners how a word is normally used.
• Text to speech engine so you can listen to American and British native speaker’s pronunciation of words and sentences.
• 1,000 newly coined words, such as ‘podcast’, ‘wiki’, ‘carbon footprint’, ‘social networking’, and ‘tiger economy’.
• 7,000 synonyms and antonyms as well as 5,000 words related to science, literature, computers, and business.
• Explanations and examples use natural, easy-to-understand English.
• A pronunciation guide (IPA) with word stress shown next to each word entry.
• Large amount of grammatical information:
— parts of speech (noun, verb, adj. etc.) of each word.
— irregular verb forms and noun plurals.
— which prepositions are used with which verbs and adjectives.
— whether a noun is countable or uncountable.
=====Powerful & Specialized Functions=====
▶ Easier Search with ‘Multi Search’ ◀
• When you enter a word to search, relevant sentence idioms and phrasal verbs are searched for and spelling is checked automatically.
• Multiple types of searches are available in a single search window without the need to select a search mode.
▶ Search Features ◀
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Search not only for words, but for phrases or examples.
• The spell check function corrects typos – if you are unsure of the spelling or mis-type a word, a list of similar words is offered.
• Search for similar words: e.g. clicking on “adding” in an entry yields a list of similar and derivative words: “addition”, “additional”, “additive”, “addition reaction”.
• The search results are listed in real-time when you enter a keyword.
• Links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
▶ Vocab Revision ◀
• Pronunciation guide from the built-in American Text To Speech (TTS) solution.
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• You can efficiently learn the words saved in the folders using the Cradle and Yes/No Quizzes function.