OWM Outlook Web Mobile is an email app for Outlook OWA, it let you use Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access (OWA) or 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App in a smart phone friendly layout, with Auto Login and Email / Meeting Notification.
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Web App eMail, Calendar and Contacts in a much easier way compare to the regular OWA.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
You may contact us at:
– Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
– Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
– Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
– Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
– Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
– Wide screen mode for tablet
– Prefill username, password, auto login
– Schedule “Off Time” to lower power and data usage, or if you don’t want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
– Desktop browser mode if your company’s OWA blocks access from mobile browser.
– New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, junk
– Download, upload and view attachment ***
– Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
– Sort by importance, subject, from, received
– Contact lookup, check name, recently used
– Manage folders
– Month view, day view
– Appointment, meeting request, recurring
– New, edit, delete, move, sort
– Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access and 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App, 2003 is not supported.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company’s email address domain.